Virtual Office in Thailand
Updated on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Rate this article 1 reviewsbased on
A virtual office in Thailand can be a cost-effective option for entrepreneurs opening a business, a new branch or who are just in need of an address on their business cards.
A virtual office in Thailand can add an imposing image on your business front and it can offer you professional personal assistance as well as technical support.
Virtual office services in Thailand
According to the local legislation, businesses registered in Thailand must have a registered address to be able to collect notices in the mail from the authorities of the Thai government.
Our services regarding a registered address include:
• Providing local address for company registration;
• A local telephone number in Thailand;
• Voice mailbox: All voice messages will be promptly sent to you by email;
• Receiving mail on behalf of the clients;
• Forwarding mail to clients via fax, scan or email on due time;
• Call redirecting: Through using a special technology, calls can be redirected to your main telephone number;
Company registration in Thailand
A virtual office in Thailand can assist foreign entrepreneurs with company registrations, comprising of registering:
• Limited company – Thai owned/foreign owned;
• Limited company – American owned;
• Limited company – BOI Foreign owned’
• Representative office;
• Regional Operating Headquarters (ROH);
• Trade Investment Services Office (TISO);
• Joint Venture;
• Holding company.
Advantages of a virtual office in Thailand
Some of the advantages of opening a virtual office in Thailand are:
• A great image: You can benefit from a professional image rendered by a prestigious address in Thailand;
• Saves you time: You can focus on the most important aspects of your business while we take care of office management;
• Saves you money: The price of hiring the services of a virtual office in Thailand are much lower than those of opening your own office;
• Great location: Our virtual offices are located in the finest business centers in Thailand.
Additional services offered by our virtual offices in Thailand
Additional services offered by our virtual offices in Thailand include:
• Incoming and outgoing faxes: You can utilize our local fax number and we deliver a rapid fax collection and invoicing to you, no matter where you are;
• Collecting bank statements;
• Meeting room.
• Meeting room.
If you need to know more, please contact our lawyers in Thailand.